Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The cutest thing...

Kamri understands now, that the way God chooses to grow babies is in mommy's tummy... then when they're big enough, they join us in this world! Yea!
So the other day, while I was eating a sandwich, Kamri was staring at me some but not saying a whole lot. We talked about the beautiful day, what we would do that afternoon and night and so forth. Well, you can always bet that when K is not saying a lot there is a lot going on in that head.
Later that night, while I was walking out of her room after tucking her into bed, she called me back into her room... "momma" she said, "Does the baby really like mustard?" I had put mustard on my sandwich and K only eats mayo, so during lunch that day, that's where her mind was... worrying if the baby was ok with my lunch! How adorable. I told her, "right now the baby's ok with whatever I eat, but when she comes out she'll be making silly yucky faces like you do when she doesn't like something, then we'll know for sure." That put K's mind at ease and she laughed and went to bed peacefully!

1 comment:

Heather's House said...

oh, Robyn! That is so precious! I love that Louise! She will be a wonderful big sister!