Monday, April 7, 2008

Updates for the month!

I got to hear the heartbeat last week. It is so amazing to me, the way God designed us. The heartbeat was 166 beats per minute!

I'm wearing maternity clothes... for about the past week now. I found the coolest invention though, if I still want to wear some of my regular pants.... With my "bella band" I can wear my pants unbuttoned and the band just keeps them put and can look like an under shirt sticking out. It's cute and so useful! It can also be used with maternity pants that may be a tad big right now, to keep them up.

"You've Got Mail!" I got good mail this week and felt so special. Lacie sent me an adorable onsie...

I should have had that one with Kamri!
Thank you, Lacie!

So Pat is saying all the time, "watch out for mommy's tummy" when Kamri is jumping around. We haven't told her the details yet, so she just thinks I got a tummy ache... So she keeps saying things to me like, "Mommy, I'm sorry you're tummy's sick.... I know... maybe you ate too much candy!"
I love to hear her thoughts on things!

No comments: