Thursday, October 2, 2008

Super Sibling-Kamri!!!













Super Sibling class was wonderful! Kamri was so cute... she will be a great helper when baby sister comes. She swaddled the baby doll, held her perfectly and did not let go. Pat and I were so proud of her as we watched her listen so intently to the teacher/nurse. They talked about all kinds of helpful things, like: what babies can/can't chew on, keeping their toys picked up for safety, changing diapers, rocking... etc. They also had a Super Silly Sibling video that talked about emotions. I thought it was very informative and hopefully some of the ways to deal with jealousy, sadness, etc. will come back to all of us when needed. We then took a tour of the hospital... where mommy's room will be, the nursery, and the hand soap sanitizer hanging on the wall. The nurse held up one of the babies for us to see through the window- very exciting!

I have been trying to prepare K as best I can for how it will be and have been letting her help out with as much as possible during these last stages. Although, I can't quite bring myself to discussing exactly how baby K will be getting her nourishment! I have read numerous articles on this and still do not know... I keep thinking maybe it will be easier once she 'sees' it happening. At whatever point I am certain it will be interesting with Kamri!

No comments: