Monday, August 11, 2008

Picture update and Diabetes Class

Some of my friends and family who don't live near have asked for an updated picture during pregnancy.... I am usually the one taking the pictures so this is the most recent I could find... This is July 18th. Not much change from then... maybe a little bigger stomach depending on time of day! And I am due for highlights again :-)! Anyways... the story behind this picture: this was actually taken in a bathroom! Yes, we took a picture on the leopard print bed located inside the Saks Women's room! We got a few looks, but it was so much fun! We were celebrating all of our 7 birthdays together, a tradition for us girls. Enjoy. More to come!
Also, I went to my diabetes class today. I was so impressed with the dietitian. She was very knowledgeable and informative, and a wonderful teacher. I feel confident now that I know what I can and can't eat. I have to have a certain # of carbs at each snack and meal time, and prick my finger to check blood glucose level 4 times a day. It's not bad. If anything is out of range I just call her and she'll adjust my meals/excercise accordingly to get things under control. All in all I feel really good about controlling it from here on to the end of the pregnancy.

No comments: